November 24, 1859. The day when the “origin of species” was announced and the world was presented with a unique theory of existence, the reasons for existence, and the processes of creation, evolution, and survival of different species. The oldest and with eternal longevity were amoebae and other similar species. They went through all the ups and downs; through the rough phases presented by Mother Nature.
“The Origin of Species” was one type of book, written to target everyone, so that someone could read and understand it. He liked and was popular among all classes, whether they were students, researchers, scientists or visionaries. He was popular in the world for his neutral approach and comprehensive language. The theories remain applicable, and the book has proven useful for future biological and relative theoretical experiments and practical applications regarding the origin and development of different species on planet Earth.
Relative similarity between “species origin” and blockchain:
If Satoshi Nakamoto is “Darwin” from the crypto era, and cryptography is the “origin of the species,” given the fact that it all exists in the very world we all live in and has a significant impact all over the world. He understood it, in the end, even though almost the whole world proved to be a popular and widely accepted phenomenon.
While other cryptocurrencies have failed to survive and have lost their existence in the winds of change and evolution, just like earlier “single-celled” organisms, before amoebas. Bitcoin, the most appropriate type, was the “amoeba” of this relative hypothesis. It is the cause, the inspiration, and the measure for other, more complex organisms to follow. These organisms, for example Ethereum, were introduced with a new concept of execution, which was ICO (initial coin offering). The relatively natural principles of development, nutrition, growth, and reproduction prevailed and were known to all.
Discussions, scientific and religious, in time and long:
The “origin of the species” has spawned various heated debates, scientific-practical and religious-Orthodox, and there is a similar blockchain. The Orthodox community, or the religious groups that dominated at the time, were not flexible enough to allow any new theories to prevail in a society they had ruled for a long time. Likewise, the financial system that has dominated since society was introduced with money and currency does not want to change and is rigid according to its set trends of several centuries. He may be afraid of the importance he might lose if his principles were replaced.
The book has been a conspiracy for a long time, and this rule is popularly known as the “eclipse of Darwinism,” i.e., from the 1880s to the 1930s. Despite all the evidence and explanations, “responsible” has held “origin” of the species “responsible” for quite some time. People were forbidden to talk about “Darwin’s theories” in public or on social platforms. The current time frame could be compared to the same rule, where people could not talk about “cryptography” at financial meetings or forums associated with centralized banks or financial social platforms, where the monopoly is a butler to large old banks and corporate loans.
Coexistence and definition of “EVOLUTION”:
Likewise, a number of other enthusiasts came along, with new icons turning to cryptocurrencies on the stock exchanges, and similar theories about world evolution, following the “origins of species”. It was then that Darwin’s theory was found which proved practical and applicable, and useful in new biological findings. Similarly, the world was introduced to the concept of ICO (initial coin offering). This led to a revolution, opening the door to the participation of non-technical, individuals in the crypto world.
As before, the concept was questioned, challenged and unfortunately, due to several irregularities and initial failures in the execution of some applications (which was a very small ratio compared to successful ones), critics were given the opportunity to celebrate.
ICO-TIN, AFTER LIFE “DARWIN”:
The “origin of species” was later comparatively determined to be almost the definition and explanation of the evolution of different species on earth. It is also explained that what is the difference between the habitats of the earth is probably on other planets, which is why LIFE is probably not possible elsewhere. Darwin did not talk about it; nor Nakamoto, about “ICOs.”
ICOs as a concept have been challenged by authorities and “religious” bodies around the world. These “religious” (rigid for principles and unhappy with change) financial systems have their limitations. They give rigid orders for any new integration or experiment, introduction or invention within the system. These mandates are usually a “dead end” for ICOs these days.
In order to provide ICOs with a window into this blind blindness, and with more explanations and integrations and policies of “religious bodies” of a “rigid mandate,” ICO-TIN must come into the picture. To provide an indispensable habitat for ICOs and to make “Earth” different from other planets, ICO-TIN forms a safe environment between progressive ICOs and “religious” old financial systems.
ICO-TIN. ENVIRONMENT AND OCEAN.
The difference between the other planets is obviously in the availability of air and water around the habitable environment. As Darwin defines it, “life finds its way”. Of course it is. ICO-TIN has found a way to take ICOs to the next level and make things safe and useful, on both sides.
The challenges and how ICO-TIN forms a mutually beneficial platform for people, as well as the teams implementing ICO, could be analyzed and understood in the study explained below.
The challenges in launching an ICO are now the following:
1) A smart contract has its limitations. It can reveal the address to which the cryptocurrency must be transferred, it is a unique address that applies to a particular ICO, and once the address is revealed to all or at least a large number of people interested in participating in that ICO, they can always enter for payment.
2) As long as the contract is considered more efficient more, but the more codes it has, the more gas it consumes per transaction. So it is not at all profitable to make a smart contract long.
3) At that point, when the ICO cannot accept more than 14 transactions per second, an AUCTION situation occurs. In this situation, the set parameters encourage the execution of the transaction in any case possible, regardless of the price of gas.
4) A SPF or single point failure occurs when such a scenario is created.
5) Compliance is another article that needs to be taken into account, covering two things.
The first is the KYC process, which is more complex than the others because it has to be integrated with image transfer which makes the system quite exposed and vulnerable to hack threats and malware.
The second is accounting, which is again a big task of regulation and supervision because there are different cryptocurrencies on the stock market and one does not want to change the method of payment to any medium that one does not use often.
6) The development of the strategy must be very planned and flawless. It encompasses three aspects, and now those three aspects are set in the traditional ways of the ICO, these three ways were:
AUCTION – where the set form judges which transaction should be given priority, based on the fact that the transaction is supported by a higher price for GAS
BUNTY – the award is usually given to participants or non-participants for introducing more people to the program or ICO. This prize was quite often a number of chips.
GAS – gas has been a very significant factor when it comes to ICO startup because there are so many transactions maturing and even a transaction in a very small amount is completed after the GAS is worth more than the same amount.
Application and necessity of ICO-TIN
ICO-TIN is the answer to all those challenges for someone who has been busy developing their technical and crypto skills and has never been willing enough to be skilled or smart enough to face the challenges of the underground market.
It’s more about a “professional” approach. Since someone is paid for something, it has to be great. Anyone could cut his hair, but we prefer a barber because he knows his job better. This explains the necessity of a professional package that is ICO-TIN.
It is a business solution for new ICO startups and offers a customized package that includes both ICO startup and marketing.
The solutions to the problem were as follows:
1) The smart contract will not be available for access; the unique address will never be disclosed to any of the participants. There will be parallel and more secure payment methods.
2) A simpler method of payment will be that through any method of payment (FIAT currency and BTC as well) someone will have to buy USD within the system and his further purchase will be regulated by those USD.
3) This complete system will be the “OFF” program, which will be integrated with the system anyway; therefore there will be no transactions, nor consumption of any GAS during the transactions carried out by the participants
4) However, the payments that will be made by the system will be regulated in accordance with the occasional payable prices of GAS, and thus it will be a system of minimum liability for transactions still.
5) There will be no auctions for transactions, so gas consumption will not be a problem anyway.
6) KYC and accounts will be managed in different ways, with a system that will not be directly aligned with the ICO, so it will not pose a threat to the ICO if image transfer is required.
7) Accounts will be managed seamlessly by individuals, and this could be done more efficiently.
Raising the “origin of the species” to a new level was a challenge for biologists and other people involved, but they could not allow Darwin’s work and contribution to go in vain. Similar was the work of passing on the vision to future generations and encouraging progressive youth today.
It is not at all too ambitious if “ICO-TIN” is considered a revised version of “Nakamoto’s” “origin of the species”. It paves the way for more experiments and the probabilities of combining “two worlds” together.